Background

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Yikes..

So I guess I'm failing miserably at this 30 Day Blog Challenge, huh? I have good reasons, I swear! Last week, I was in San Diego for the Boy Scouts of America National Annual Meeting (they chose one of our robots as a resource to promote the badge, so I was there promoting it - read about it here if you like) and then after flying back from San Diego, I made the drive down to Santa Monica for a bachelorette weekend.

Meg, Kim & I at the Santa Monica Pier!

As you may or may not know, Steven's brother is getting married in July. So since the boys went for brewery tours up & down the coast - we decided to hit up SoCal for some fun, sun & shopping. It was a pretty enjoyable weekend!

So, now that you've heard my excuses, let's see if we can pick this 30 Day Blog Challenge up again, shall we? Instead of cramming a week's worth into one post, let's just pick up from our hiatus on the day we left off...


Day 11 – What’s in your makeup bag?


Erm, well, this is a little awkward as I don't keep a makeup bag. I'm a 'slap some Bare Essentials mineral powder & blush on in the morning and call it a day' kind of gal. I do carry some Burt's Bees & put that on if my lips are particularly chapped, but that's about it. 

To be perfectly honest, I'm not really sure of the proper way to put on eye makeup. Never really looked into it...

No comments:

Post a Comment