Background

Thursday, June 16, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day '23'

Day 23 – 15 facts about you.

Gosh golly I'm really rubbish at this aren't I? Can't say it's not that I haven't had the time, but the past couple days I've been busy with work and have been too tired to tackle this giant. And I'm not giving up yet, even if this 30 Day Challenge takes 60!

So here goes...

One - I despise cooked spinach.
Two - I'm awful at taking (and remembering to take) pictures.
Three - I don't really like sweets, and really have to be in the mood for them.
Four - I love stand up comedy shows.
Five - I am completely, ridiculously, head over heels in love with my boyfriend.
Six - I forgot how hilarious the IT Crowd, but it was just on TV & now I remember and want to re-watch it.
Seven - I was born in Wisconsin, but raised in Florida - and I used to be ashamed to admit that I was from Florida because I felt it made me uninteresting.
Eight - In high school, I dreamed of being a Broadway star.
Nine - Nowadays, I've stopped making plans & just plan to be surprised.
Ten - I was a teacher's pet & straight-A student in school.
Eleven - I almost always have to have a blanket over me when lounging on the couch, even if it's ridiculously hot outside.
Twelve - I love swimming.
Thirteen - My favorite munchie is popcorn.
Fourteen - I enjoy the occasional craft beer (and Steven Homebrew).
Fifteen - I usually have to hit the snooze about 5 times before I'm able to get up in the morning. Something I'd really like to change but can never seem to.

So there you are 15 things you may or may not have wanted to know. This really was a lot harder to put together than it should have been. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment