Background

Saturday, June 4, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day '13'

Day 13 – Your favorite musician and why?

Is this really a question? I mean, I like a lot of musicians and 'favorite' artists change quite a lot. But there is one...one artist who I never tire of, whose songs I hardly skip when my song library is on random...


Yes ladies and germs, "Weird Al" Yankovic. Hands down, may favorite artist of all time. I mean, he's brilliant! I saw him in concert last year at the California State Fair & it was absolutely incredible. It's always enjoyable to go to concerts where you can tell that there is nothing else the artist would rather be doing, but Weird Al takes it to an all new level - elaborate costume changes, audience participation & of course Al TV.

Anyway, "Weird Al" Yankovic is a musical genius, and my favorite artist of all time. Plus, he's got a new album coming out on June 21st! Weeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment