Background

Sunday, June 12, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge Days '20 & 21'

So I missed a couple of days since I was busy having fun in London. Don't worry, pictures are coming soon, jet need a chance to get them on my computer. But in the meantime, I'll catch up on my 30 Day Blog Challenge.


Day 20 - The Meaning Behind your Blog Name


Well that's fairly obvious, isn't it? In case you haven't noticed, I'm a bit of a nerd. And if in case you haven't noticed, I'm not really ashamed of it. I'm happy & proud to be a geek - hence, Gleefully Geeky.


Day 21 - A Photo of Something that Makes you Happy


This is a really vague question as there are many things that make me happy, so it's hard to choose one thing. Honestly, the more I think on it no one thing pops into my mind as making me really happy.

So I'm sorry, dear Blogland, but I don't have an answer for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment