Background

Thursday, June 23, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day '30'

Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

Oh. Em. Gee. Did I really make it to the last day? Is this really ending?! I mean, I may not have completed it in exactly 30 days, but that's just a guideline, right?

At Flughafen Zurich!

Anyway, that's me earlier today, before I boarded my flight back to the States. I am now in Atlanta, waiting out the last 3 hours of my 5 hour layover. But, I did treat myself to the Delta Sky Lounge so I'm enjoying free drinks & free internet. I tell ya, this is like airport heaven!

So, three good things that happened in the past 30 days:

  1. I successfully completed my sixth excursion to Europe, with two international Educator's Courses!
  2. I visited the Doctor Who Experience!
  3. I found out the Altanta Airport has a Moe's. I know what I'm having for dinner! Omnomnomnomonom.

No comments:

Post a Comment