Background

Friday, June 10, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day '19'

Day 19 – Another picture of yourself.

Really, couldn't think of anything better? Well, it's actually kind of fitting I suppose.


I leave for a 12-day excursion to England & Switzerland today, and believe it or not, everything I need for those 12 days is in that nifty carryon bag. I think I deserve a medal, I really do.

Now that I've experienced the magic that is travelling without checking a bag, I never want to go back. Seriously, it's incredible. And my parents got me this super fancy hardshell Hartmann suitcase (which I am obsessed with) which makes it really easy.

And never fear, dear blogland! In addition to bringing you these riveting posts for the 30 Day Challenge, I'll also keep you updated on my European travels.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Love you!! Have a fabulous time on your adventure. xoxox.

    ReplyDelete