Background

Monday, June 20, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day '27'

Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?

Okay, now this is ridiculous. What is this, a third grade essay? Honestly.



Whatevs, here I am, playing putt-putt last year. I had just sank a hole-in-one, and decided to take a PGA victory shot. You’ve seen them. When the golfer makes a great putt, he gets down to the ground and does a little arm pump.

How have I changed since then? Well, I’m a little older & a little wiser. I mean, what do you want me to say? It’s only a year, and I’ve been pretty stagnant. Got the same job, same boyfriend…new apartment though.

I suppose authoring the 30 Day Blog Challenge is just as hard as keeping up with it. How have you changed in a year? Come on, I’m not going to write a bloody soliloquy and publish it to all of the interwebs. I don’t even have a bloody soliloquy.

I guess if I have to think about it, here's a small list: I got better at snowboarding, I enjoy being outdoors now, I feel I'm much more practical of a person, I'm better with money, and I grew my hair out.

Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment