Background

Saturday, June 18, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Days '24 & 25'

Day 24 - A photo of something that means a lot to you.

I’m not at home so I can’t take a picture, but I must say this item is my Winne-the-Pooh. I’ve had him since I was one, and is probably one of the most sentimental things I own. He’s moved to college with me and all the way out here in California. He’s my ‘safety blanket’ I guess and I could never imagine throwing him away (couldn’t give him away, he’s pretty worn).

If I’m sick or in a wretched mood, I’ll still take him off the closet shelf & cuddle with him. He makes me feel better. :]

Day 25 - What’s in your purse?

Well this is kind of a strange moment since I’m travelling and my purse is a computer bag. So here goes:

  • Laptop computer & power supply
  • Cell phone
  • Camera
  • Nook Color – rooted to run the Android OS :]
  •  Agendas & maps
  • Wallet
  •  Passport
  • Ninendo 3DS (Which apparently has the only power supply on this planet that doesn’t accept 110 – 240 V, so it’s currently dead. WTF Nintendo?!)
  • Tide To Go
  • Pencils & Pens
  •  Headphones
  • Flash drives

No comments:

Post a Comment