Background

Monday, May 23, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Days 09 & 10

Due to my ah-mazing day at Maker Faire yesterday, I kinda dropped the ball on the blog challenge. But never fear, I'll make up for it today!


Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased.


Well, that would be a cute new dress from eBay! I finally won an auction and utilized one of my birthday presents. It's from Anthropologie, and I like it because it's simple & has a racerback!


Day 10 – A photo of your favorite place to eat.

Oof. Now this is tricky. I guess I would have to say The Fox & Goose Public House. Their brunch is simply TDF & the Bloody Mary's are super-fantastic. I'm partial to the eggs benedict with tempeh strips and Welsh rarebit cheese sause. Mmmmmmm....


Anyway, I'll be traveling to San Diego tomorrow for work, so chances are I'll drop the ball again. I'll do my best though!

1 comment: