Background

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Locked & Loaded for Fun & Sun in Florida!

Steven's brother is getting married on Saturday, so we're heading back to Florida. w00t.

We've also got plans for some boating, beaching and we may throw some pooling in for good measure. However, after my tryst at the river last weekend, I noticed that my bathing suits were in pretty sorry shape. Elastic stretched out, fading fabric, really just no fun at all.

This year, work was very nice to give us fiscal year end bonus, and after a couple days of consulting with this generosity, this sum told me that it wanted to become new swimwear. Isn't that just the nicest?

So yesterday I moseyed on over to my favorite swimsuit shop, Le Target. I immediately found one I wanted when I spotted this saucy black number with comic book print. I kid you not, insta win for yours truly.

And I may feel a little bit like a super hero wearing it...

I also picked up a Converse One Star Number, I can't find a picture of it, but it's similar to the one here (but in black & white).

Then, since I was already there, I might as well pick up some other items, right? Of course! Gas is expensive, and you really should make the most out of every mile driven. Let that be a lesson, kids.

Alright, so since I've been feeling "fashionable" lately, I picked up a new dress for work. (Plus, I may have exciting work news for you soon, which may make me feel like I need to dress snazzier.) It's a nice light fabric, so it will breathe nicely here in the Sacramento heat AND it's uber cute.

Hooray professionalism!

Then for funsies I picked up some rockin' aqua shorts because, well, why not?

Fun, fun, fun, fun...

I also splurged on various tank tops to mix & match with since I've been in a "tank top" mood lately. I mean, the high IS 102 today. Just sayin'.

I <3 Target. It was a serious drain on finances when I worked there, since half the time I worked as the operator which also doubled as being the fitting room attendant. Needless to say I would amass quite the collection from what was discarded by shoppers. It's MUCH safer to only pop in a couple times a month.

1 comment:

  1. Love LOVE love this fashion post!!! Yay for our favorite store Le Tar-jey!

    ReplyDelete