Background

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Always Wear Sunscreen...

You would think that after almost 25 years of being, well, Casper-like, that I would have learned this lesson by now. But no, no apparently I haven't.

So on Sunday, a few of us visited the Jack Russell Brewery in Apple Hill for their release celebration of their Apple Ale. Boy was it de-lish. I partook in a few glasses. Anyway, we drank beer, played cornhole and I wore a cute dress. It was a good day.


Which brings me to my original point, sunscreen. The weather was gorgeous, only about 70 degrees, but sunny. And sometimes, when it's not too hot people tend to forget to put on sunscreen, like me.

Consider this a Public Service Announcement from yours truly. Always wear sunscreen, even if you don't think you need it.

Because it's Thursday, and I'm still burnt to a crisp.

No comments:

Post a Comment