Background

Friday, May 20, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 07

Day 7 – Your dream wedding.

So, this is going to be a little awkward.  I don't really have a dream wedding. To be honest, I haven't really given my actual wedding much thought. I mean, I want to get married, sure. But the actual logistics of the day...don't have a clue.

Heck, I wouldn't even know what I wanted my ring to look like. Besides it not being very large, or actually being a real diamond. I mean, I know that's probably super scandalous, but to be a diamond grown in a lab is waaaaaaay more awesome and science-y. It's basically the same as a diamond, and actually 100% perfect. Oh, and a titanium band, because titanium alloys are awesome! I mean, they're used in space shuttles.

To be honest, now that I'm hearing about how much a wedding actually costs - and finding out that I could put a down payment on a house for what I would spend on one day - getting married on a cruise sounds better and better. When I think about getting married, besides vowing to spend the rest of my life with the love of my life, I also look forward to spending time with family and friends who I haven't seen in years.

With a regular wedding, I'd only get to see them for a few minutes. But on a cruise, we could mingle and hang out for several days! And everyone is going to have to pay for a flight and hotel anyway, so why not make a big vacation party out of it?

Plus, I've never been on a cruise. It could be something nice, like through the Mediterranean. I dunno, I figure I can cross this bridge when I come to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment