Background

Monday, May 16, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 03

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.

I'm a simple girl really, and in all honesty haven't been on too many "first dates" in my life. (Something about being a total geek in high school when being a geek wasn't "cool" yet.) Nor do I really plan on having another "first date".

But since you asked, my ideal first date would definitely be something nerdy & fun. Maybe a trip to a science museum or a cool exhibition. Someplace where we could talk & joke and get to know one another in a casual atmosphere.

And then sushi afterwards. Om nom nom nom.


2 comments:

  1. Hey! Do you like sushi now?
    I thought you were not into it and at some point you had tolerance to go and find something to eat, but I didn't know you liked it a lot.
    I ate sushi for the first time on my first week working at Parallax and by my third time I was addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! Especially the nigiri! Steven created a monster - he started forcing me to eat it and now I want it for every meal.

    ReplyDelete