Background

Thursday, May 19, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 06

Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.

Well look at that, day six is more interesting! What animal would I like to keep as a pet? No contest...


A sloth! How adorable are they? And just the fact that this animal somehow evolved and managed to not go extinct while being probably the laziest creature in all of the animal kingdom is just astounding.

I love these little guys, but I also have a thing for pathetic animals. Mako, my late kitty friend, had no claws and was terrified of everything. Salty, the Italian Greyhound I adopted for a short time in college used to shiver when it was below 70 degrees outside. I don't know why, but owning pathetic animals is kind of my thing.

And just for funsies, my second choice? Well that would be a manatee. I've still never swam with them, but it's always been my dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment