Background

Saturday, May 14, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 01

Well, I'm already rubbish at this challenge aren't I? Meant to start it yesterday, but never got around to it. So we'll just consider yesterday to be day 00 of the challenge, where I told you I was going to start it, but didn't actually commence anything.

Right? Good. So here we go...

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

Yup, that's me. Hello!

So today was pretty good. I spent the morning being lazy (very much needed, thank you), watching Archer and some X-Men cartoons. Didn't get out of my pajamas until 3. Then, Steven and I had a nice date evening to Five Guys & the movies to see Thor. 

Thor was pretty good, to be honest, I never really followed his storyline in the Marvel universe, but I liked the movie. Not my favorite Marvel flick (which is probably the first Iron Man, in case you were wondering), but still a good watch. 

Couldn't believe two tickets cost us 29 bucks though! Cheese and rice, now I remember why I don't go to the movies very often.

Anyway, day one done, 29 more to go!

1 comment:

  1. HA LOL I read all the way from last to first and I love the Cheese and Rice I will have to try and incorporate that into my vocab. Hope you are enjoying Europe. Sounds like you are..how wonderful that the job takes you there..

    ReplyDelete