Background

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Welcome Fall!

So this morning, I wake up and am instantly excited. Why? Because I smelt the cold.

And whatever, you can call me crazy all you want, but cold does have a smell. And this morning I smelled that wonderful smell and relished in the fact that fall is coming.

So I popped out of bed (OK I laid in bed and enjoyed a few extra minutes of shut-eye), got dressed in a lovely collared shirt and sweater vest combo and got in the car to work. Then to properly pay homage to the beginnings of fall, I popped into Starbucks because...


Pumpkin Spice Lattes are my absolute fave. They're uber-yummy-in-my-tummy. And starting my morning with 60 degree temperatures and a Venti latte in my hand was the perfect way to start my day. Even the ridiculously long line at Starbucks could do nothing to kill my mood!

I love the fall, especially here in Sacramento. Back in Florida, we had two seasons: hot, humid & rainy and not-as-hot, humid & rainy. Here in Northern California we have dips in temperature, leaves that change color, and an actual reason to wear cute sweaters and sweater vests.

And it also means that ski season is right around the corner - huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment