Background

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Jessica's Jauntings: Day 6

First off, I woke up this morning and officially have a cold. Not a terrible one, but enough of one to be an annoyance.

Boo.

Anyway, today I took the 8-hour train trip from Vienna to Zurich. The train was rather nice with plenty of legroom and not crowded at all!

Sick face - gross. But I'm on a train!

The ride was very pleasant with gorgeous views of the Austrian countryside. Since it was a high-speed train, we moved ridiculously fast so I wasn't able to snap any pictures. For one, the lady sitting in front of me decided she wanted to be lame and pull the shade down, and two, because we were moving so fast, every time I would try to set up a shot, something would get in the way!

So you're just going to have to trust me - it was a very pretty trip.

Now I am all checked into the hotel and ready to get to bed and hopefully get rid of these sniffles. Because I must say, being sick in a foreign country is no fun - only a couple of TV channels are in English, you can't walk to your fridge and get juice, and in Zurich apparently a bowl of soup is the price of a normal meal!

Ah well, tomorrow I meet with our Swiss distributor and hopefully get things settled for a potential Educator's Course here next June.

Goodnight, moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment