Background

Monday, September 20, 2010

Jessica's Jauntings: Day 8

Well I must say, I am exhausted. Today I met with a teacher at the International School Wintethur - another meeting that went quite well. We discussed BASIC Stamp Educator's Course possibilities for next June and he is quite enthusiastic about our products.

After the meeting, I walked around Zurich for a bit (a very little bit) and explored some areas further from the hotel. From a distance I saw St. Peter-Kirche (Europe's largest clockface) and the Fraumünster.


After wandering around I grabbed some quick food from a cart and returned to my hotel room. I've got a 4:30am taxi to the airport scheduled so I'm hoping to go to bed pretty soon.

Overall, I would consider this trip a success. I've made some great contacts and covered a lot of ground on this trip. I didn't get too much time to sightsee or do much for 'fun', but honestly I had a blast meeting new people, experiencing new things, and especially riding trains everywhere! (Too bad I can't get one last train ride to the airport in tomorrow - but unfortunately, the first train doesn't leave early enough.)

So the next time you hear from me Blogland, I'll be back Stateside! Probably doing a lot of sleeping - did I mention I was tired? :]

No comments:

Post a Comment