Background

Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend Wonderland

After my latest whirlwind European business adventure, I spent this weekend relaxing and spending some much needed time with my fantastic boyfriend. Between my business travels and his silent takeover of the Sacramento sports production scene, we're going to have to start scheduling time to see each other.

Saturday morning I woke up early (unfortunately) and decided to treat myself to some Saturday Morning Cartoons...which ended up turning into afternoon cartoons. But it was still really nice to lay on the couch and do absolutely nothing beside watch...


It's a little campier than the original X-Men series, but I find it to still be enjoyable.

Then, Saturday evening Steven got VIP tickets for a few friends and I to go see the Sacramento Mountain Lions take on the Florida Tuskers (UFL, in case you were wondering). We watched most of the game from the VIP tent, since that provided free food and booze, and overall it was a very enjoyable event. Despite a slow start, the game was pretty good, resulting in a 24-20 Mountain Lions victory. I rocked my UCF hat to show my support for Dante, and it was also conveniently Mountain Lions colors.


Sunday was very laid back. Steven and I began with brunch and Bloody Mary's at the always delicious Fox & Goose Public House. Then we went cruisin' in his new ride:


Isn't it awesome? We went driving around East Sacramento to see if there were any cool places for rent and finished off with some very domestic grocery shopping to stock our very bare shelves. Overall, it was the perfect weekend to recharge the batteries and gear up for another busy week at work!

1 comment:

  1. Sacramento Mountain Lions....rawr! Sounds intense =) I'm totally diggin' Stephen's new ride, really love the color too.

    ReplyDelete