Background

Friday, March 18, 2011

Engineers can be cute too!

So many of my female friends with blogs post a lot about their super cute outfits. Now, normally I don't put too much thought into what I wear - I've become a jeans and a T-Shirt type gal. But some days, I actually decide to put on something somewhat fashionable.

One of those days was today!


I don't know why really, but I felt like being cute today. Maybe it was the product training I was slated to do, maybe it was wanting to overcome the dreariness that is outside, or maybe I just wanted to prove that us engineers can also have some fashion sense.

Anyway, the highlight of the outfit, I think it my high-top red Chucks. Seriously. They're my new favorite thing ever - super comfortable and super nerdy!

In other news, I've got a new video posted, where you (yes you!) can learn to program your very own robot. Check it out!


And in final good news - my professor told us not to worry about our test scores. He does curve very generously, so we shouldn't worry about this test's effect on our grades. We just have to do very good on our projects. So good thing it's supposed to rain all weekend, because I need to put a lot of work into that!

Have a good weekend, interwebs! Me? I'm about to take the third part of my Numerical Analysis midterm. And guess what (big surprise) the teacher's late!

Wahoo...I just want to be done already. Sheesh.

1 comment:

  1. How cute are you!!! YAYYYYYY!!! An outfit post :) I'm so happy right now lol. I think your mix of the stripes, mustard sweater cardigan & the pop of red really makes this outfit and I give it a thumbs up!! PS..I'm digging those jeans, if only I had long legs like you.

    Okay now I'll be honest and tell you I didn't watch the video but that's bc it goes over my head :( wonh wonh wonh. Good news about the test though!!! I'm so proud of you for going back to school.

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete