Background

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh Hai, Valentine's Day

As I am sure many of you know, I am not the world's biggest fan of Valentine's Day. One, I'm not a big fan of flowers, they wither and die and then I just feel bad throwing them away, because really what was the point? Two, not really into chocolates - I mean they're good a couple noms but then I'm tired of eating them. So there's your two major Valentine's necessities chucked out the window for me.

Now this Valentine's I was sick, but not enough to not appreciate how spectacular my boyfriend is. Not only did he drive all the way to Parallax to pick up some supplies so I could fully work at home, but he also cooked some delicious vegetarian "chicken" (seitan) noodle soup, and poured my juice in a red wine glass so I could feel fancy. I also got a very sappy but heartwarming robot-themed Valentine's card. Seriously, how did I get so lucky?

I also received my make-up Christmas gift (since both Steven and my parents got me a Smart Pen) - a Nook color! Now the neat thing about the Nook is that you can root it to be an Android tablet! So now I have my very own Android tablet, and the best part is, I can start reading comics again!

So Steven, this blog post is really just to say, thank you for being amazing & I love you! <3

1 comment:

  1. you two are so lucky to have each other :) lots of love your way! xoxo

    ReplyDelete