Background

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Terrific Tuesdays!

I don't know why, but I've always rather liked Tuesdays. They're very productive work days for me since I've caught up on all emails from over the weekend and already planned what I need to get done during the week on Monday.

Plus, at around 8:30 this evening (to allow for fast-forwarding through commercials) I get to GLEEk out!


GLEE is definitely one of my favorite shows. As a former Musical Theatre & drama nerd, how could I not love it? In reality, I went to one of those odd high schools that didn't have jocks that slushied or picked on nerds, so I never really got teased about being in Musical Theatre, but I did have their same high hopes of one day being a Broadway star.

And sure, most of the guys on the show are auto-tuned like crazy, but who couldn't love last week's Britney episode? Regardless of your feelings on the pop star, the music was just way too fun and really just kept you bopping the whole time.

Plus - John Stamos is now on the show! How great is that? I'm just waiting for him to be reunited with the Rippers and delight us with an encore performance of "Forever."

So yes, I really, really heart Tuesdays. And you can bet I'll be rocking out to my GLEE Slacker Radio station on the drive to work tomorrow. So don't be surprised if you pull up next to me and see me belting out some wicked notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment