Background

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh hai!

Well, as you can probably imagine, I've been really busy recently. (And I'm a terrible blogger.) While I've temporarily got the school monster under control, it still keeps me on my toes while trying to keep up with work.

This weekend I finally had a break from classes and spend most of my time designing a Jeopardy-style buzzer system for the Sacramento Rivercats. Unfortunately, Steven and I didn't get the mounting stuff together before opening day, so it won't get implemented until the next homestand. 

Speaking of, Opening Day for the Rivercats is tomorrow! I'm super excited baseball is back in full swing, since going to the games is always a ton of fun. There's nothing quite like a nice California evening, cold beer, good friends, and sitting back and enjoying a game.

Go Cats!

The other portion of my weekend was spent playing my new 3DS! Seriously, it. Is...Awesome-sauce. One of the best spontaneous lunch hour purchases I've ever made. Of course I grabbed the teal one (because black is so bo-ring) and Lego Star Wars III to go with it, and it has not disappointed. Seriously, so, so cool. I'm too lazy to go into details at the moment, but don't worry, they're coming.


I also posted a new video at work. (Because I'm a video-making machine!) And if you love nerdy white girl dancing, then you're gonna love this. Someone already thought I was dancing the Elaine Benes dance from Seinfeld...so you know it's gonna be good.


And for those inclined, I'm now a 'Twitter-er'. You can follow me @parallaxianjess.

Just six more weeks until the end of the semester! I promise I'll have more love for you then, internets.

1 comment:

  1. Very busy indeed. Your video sounds interesting but I cannot access it from Argentina. It seems that Internet here is being filtered by Big Brother, at about the same rate than in China. I'll take a look after we're back in US.

    And you're certainly better blogger than me. :-)

    ReplyDelete