Background

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Well Look What We Have Here...

It looks like I've gone an awfully long time without posting another blog - I really am terrible at this, aren't I?

Anyway, things have been rather busy, but excellent. I started my graduate school courses which are ah-mazing! Really, I couldn't be more excited! It feel so good to be back in a classroom, taking notes and reading textbooks. And please, no need to tell me I'm a nerd, I'm already well-aware.

I also posted a new video for work (hooray!), and honestly, if it's not too arrogant for me to say - I think it's my best one yet. Take a look and attempt the project if you like!  :]


And the quest to switch from coffee to tes is going amazingly well. I haven't had coffee in 10 days and don't miss it one bit! No caffeine headaches, or extreme drowsiness at all. If anyone is thinking of making the switch, I highly recommend it. No coffee breath, that's got to be a perk, yeah?

Whelp, I suppose that's all for now - hopefully I'll have something more exciting to say soon. Until next time, stay classy interwebs.

3 comments:

  1. I heart you! You are such a grown-up! Look at that fabulous video!! I'm so proud :) Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video you are very professional. I am impressed, don't know what you are talking about but you made it sound like I could make one of those!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree this one is the best. You also got into some acting on this one and it worked out really well.
    I didn't hear much about your first classes yet. I'll wait until you blog about them. Keeping an active brain is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete