Background

Monday, November 29, 2010

Awesome 'Pow' Riding, Man!

I hope everyone out there in blogland had a lovely Turkey Day, I know I did! And if you decided to brave the stores on Black Friday, I do hope you didn't get too trampled!

Four day weekends are always nice, especially since I can squeeze in two days of boarding and still feel like I had time to relax. Steven and I spent all day Saturday boarding at Sierra and were joined by our friends Liz and Monika at Northstar on Sunday!

I think I'm getting pretty good, by the end of the day Sunday I was feeling pretty good going semi-fast down some blue runs. Once I get back in shape and my endurance is kicking at full speed, I'll be bombing down blacks like its no one's business! I know many of you probably don't believe I'm so active now, so here's a sweet pic my friend Liz took of me riding at Northstar.


And yes, I'm wearing a helmet. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment