Background

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Blog Love

As I am not even a week into my blogging adventure, you can imagine my surprise when the lovely Stacie at The Tales from the Fairy Dust tagged me with this award:


One can wonder how I can be a versatile blogger with only one post, or decide go with the flow. As fore me? I'm going with the flow. What I am supposed to do now is share seven things about myself. So here goes...

One - I have been wearing glasses since the age of seven, and have absolutely wretched eyesight. And here's a lovely picture of me in 5th grade with my awesomely large glasses, and favorite shirt at the time.


And after wearing glasses for most of my life, I just decided yesterday that it was probably about high time I invested in some prescription sunglasses. Sticking with the big frames, I went with some sweet Ray-Ban Wayfarers.


Two - One of my most favorite things in the world is the Kindle Steven got me for Christmas. I absolutely love getting lost in books, and the Kindle makes it so easy. If you haven't gotten one, you really really should!


Three - When I was small, and before I started school, my favorite book was Mr. Bubblegum. I loved it so much that I asked my parents to read it to me every night before bed. Being the amazing parents that they are, they obliged. However, I had another idea in the back of my little head. After I was read the book night after night, naturally I memorized the words and the pages they were on. Then, when my parents would have friends visit, I would impress them with my amazing ability to 'read'!


Four - I love Netflix's Instant Queue, it's simply magical. It has allowed me to discover, watch, and become completely obsessed with the entire new series of Doctor Who - my new favorite show of all time, just in case you hadn't heard.


Five - I positively despise cooked spinach. Seriously. It makes me gag.


Six - I am a fairly decent singer, and even have a solo song, 'Mary Did You Know' recorded on a church CD from when I was in high school. However, these days, I get embarrassed singing in front of people and mainly confine my songs to the shower or car.


Seven - My worst-best-friend-ever Tara and I dress up for Harry Potter events. It's epic, and nerdy, and you probably won't understand. I still use my line placement ticket from the midnight release of Deathly Hallows as a bookmark, holla!


So that's that then. Seven things you may or may not have wanted to know about me, but now you do. Hope you've enjoyed it, catch you next time!

Edit: By calling Tara my 'worst-best-friend-ever' in no way signifies that she has wronged me in some way by stealing a previous boyfriend or punching my cat in the face. She's worried about people thinking these horrible things about her, so I thought I would clarify. We just hardly talk or see other - therefore 'worst-best-friends.'

No comments:

Post a Comment