Background

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Feeling Fashionable

Recently I've become quite obsessed with the site ModCloth.com. Seriously, it's brilliant. Super cute vintage-y clothes, and they send me emails with outfit suggestions. I honestly cant tell you what a big help that is since it saves hours spent at the mall putting together outfits for purchase, something I'm really not all that great at anyway.

For example, this outfit was spawned out of one of those emails:



I roped a co-worker to take this picture at Starbucks during an afternoon Frappuccino run. The purse is one of my favorites, given to me by my dear friend Eleanor. It's an elementary school science book cover repurposed into a purse. It's one of the most unique and awesome purses I've every seen.

Hopefully this furthers my point that engineers can be cute too. And I've got more where that comes from...as long as ModCloth.com stays around. ;]

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! This outfit is so YOU and you look gorgeous. Love it!

    ReplyDelete