Background

Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm Blogging from a Plane!

I suppose as part of Delta's attempts to spread holiday cheer, they've teamed up with Google Chrome to present free GoGo in Flight (wireless internet service while in the air). This is pretty rad, as I'm often on a plane with wireless, but never partake because it's ridiculously overpriced. So this means you get an exciting blog post from the air!

Ooooooooooo...

Anyway, as a wise singer once said, 'Oh, there's no place like home for the holidays!' So I am currently making the trek back to Tarpon Springs. Despite a trick-connection through Minneapolis, the trip has been pretty smooth. And as I am sitting here in anticipation of my trip home, I've compiled a list of the top-five things I plan to do while home...because you cared.

One - The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Not sure when this is going to happen, but it will. I have been waiting for this for months: seeing people's Facebook statuses and pictures, getting a detailed description from my WBFF Tara - the anticipation is killing me! But in just a short while, my dreams will finally come true and I will get to experience the magic for myself. 


Oh, and yes, I totally brought my Ravenclaw house sweater to wear. I will get picked for every possible audience participation show there is!

Two - Eating a Moe's Southwest Grill. Mmmm mmmm. A Triple Lindy with tofu and queso on the burrito: you are going to be so very, very yummy.


Three - Going to Howl at the Moon. It's a really rad dueling piano bar with delicious cocktails in buckets. For some reason my sister hasn't been here yet, so we will need to rectify that.


Four - Eating at Tijuana Flats, another delicious Tex-Mex joint. Here, I enjoy their black bean tacos and the mild sauces in their hot sauce bar. Om nom, nom, nom...


Five - Mock Eclipse with my sister. Normally we go to the movie theatre to mock the Twilight films and have people hiss and throw things at us; but unfortunately I was in California for the release of the third movie and wasn't able to do this with her. But, we will still have a ton of fun making fun of the ridiculousness that is this third Twilight movie. I think it's more fun to piss people off while doing so...maybe we can convince my mom to throw stuff at us or something.


And of course, it goes without saying that I'm most looking forward to spending some quality time with my family and friends. After all ... 'for the holidays you can't beat home sweet home!'

Happy Christmahanukwanzika everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy being home for the holidays!!!!! Have a blast at Howl at the Moon......brings back memories ;)

    ReplyDelete